Report a Repair

If you have an emergency, you need to contact us by telephone so that we can respond quickly.

  • Call 03457 125865 (If you call out of office hours, you will be automatically redirected to Bield24 who will deal with repair request.)

You can also report a repair by:

When you contact us remember to tell us:

  • where you live;
  • exactly what and where the problem is;
  • when we can get access to carry out the repair;
  • if you have changed your telephone number since you last contacted us.
Report a Repair

Note: Questions marked by * are mandatory

Report a problem with Gas Central Heating

  • call Kingdom Gas on 0800 389 9463
  • if you smell gas, immediately call National Grid UK on 0800 111 999

Report a problem with Mains Water Supply

  • call Scottish Water on 0845 600 8855